Saturday 20 May 2017

Am I A Feminist?

Recently someone asked me why I keep posting passive aggressive articles regarding gender equality, women, why do I hate men so much and if I was a feminist?

Let me affirm that my articles are not aggressive, they are just strict reminders to all those who have forgotten that the whole human race includes men and women and also any other individual regardless of the gender they identify themselves with, and none is inferior to the other.

Ever wondered why feminism exists and "masculinism" doesn't?
Of course a word like that wouldn't make it into the dictionary but seriously, what did women do to be perceived this way?
Women are often seen as weaker than men when they're the ones who have to grow a life inside their abdomens and get that thing sucked out of their vaginas.

There are hardly any female leaders in general and it's considered headline-worthy when a female accomplishes anything.
If anyone finds my posts aggressive in the least it only means that they don't understand the real definition of human.
It only means that they want to continue living in hypocrisy and with their misogynistic attitude no matter what.
So no, I am not exactly a feminist, besides I also like siding with the men many a times, so I don't hate men either.


I don't understand why everyone gets so stirred and frantic over this term?

F-E-M-I-N-I-S-M

Feminists are often termed as 'femi-nazis'.
They are percieved as draculas out seeking blood of every person who dares to offend them.
No. It's not just that.
Feminists are those who stand up not just for women, but also for men and those people who are yet to identify their gender including children.
And yes, they will seek your blood if you don't understand the mere meaning of equality, and continue harassing and subduing the ones who don't deserve to be treated so.
And if they are still called nazis and draculas, so be it!

Also. after reading this post if you still think I'm a feminist, then I don't mind being called one.
Maybe I'd be proud of it.
I'd be proud that my posts intrigued and provoked you.
That I have the power to evoke that anger and thirst for justice in a world, in a people who have long forgotten what women are capable of.
That I am indeed a feminist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to read about the interview and more!