Wednesday 1 March 2017

Never Trust The Beginnings


It seems just like yesterday when I stood pondering over why adults overreact to such trivial issues they face in relationships, when all they needed was to love each other like we loved our parents, we couldn't survive without them and I felt that's how relationships worked too. Maybe I was too young to be in a relationship and was too innocent  to realise that that was going to be the problem by the time I reached an age where I had to deal with similar relationships that I, as a child, misjudged had only ruined for lack of love.

I now know that relationships need love of course but trust and faith are as important.
The relationship that I fell prey to was one without any of the above. It took me more than a year to realise what deep shit I was in and how stupid I was to fancy love for lifetime when there actually existed no such thing.

A relationship without trust is like having a phone without service. And what do they do with a phone with no service? They play games.

The last few days revealed his true face, his dirty intentions and his purpose of deceiving me, till then I was only cursing myself as to why I was being tore down in spite of giving up everything for him, his family and our relationship.

I got my answer soon after.

Isn't it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end they prove that they weren't even worth a second of it? In the end we realise, we mustn't trust the beginnings, because the truth is told in the last moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to read about the interview and more!