Sunday 22 December 2013

Dear Santa,

I'm not sure if the man upstairs is listening anymore, maybe he never was. So, I'm relying on you, big man, to make some holiday wishes come true for me and the people I care about.
It's not too much to ask for, I don't want to win the lottery or bring harm to anyone. I'm not asking for anything frivolous or silly. I know I've asked for a lot of things, a lot of help in my life, but believe me, I'd trade anything, everything that I have just to see some miracles happen.
And, again, I stress, for me and for the people I care about most dearly. We all need some damn magic.
So, in the words of Morrissey,
Good times for a change, see, the luck I've had can make a good man turn bad. So please, let me get what I want this time. Haven't had a dream in a long time. See, the life I've had can make a good man bad. So, for once in my life, let me get what I want. Lord knows, it'd be the first time.
Merry Christmas!!
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!