Tuesday 1 January 2013

Awesome New Year!

Happy New Year...
I always knew this year would be a fun awesome great start! And so it was...
WoW! I just can't believe I had such a wonderful time..


For those who know it and also those who don't I must say Calangute and Baga is a place to go for every occasion that's worth partying! Be it a seasonal fest or a music launch, whether you wanna hit a band or go tanning in the sun, beaches are the best paces to hang out! And the best part is that you don't have to bother yourself with the way you look or the things you wear, how loud and bad you scream, it's just your world!



My Beach Rule: Wear things you won't even think of putting on in your city, carry the best music system in your circle and make the best of it. Use your car and dump all your things the way you like, Do Not try to settle and pack your bags before it's time to leave. Ha! Eat what you like, drink all the way you want, scream, swim, tan, run away, dance and lose yourself, you obviously won't get a chance to do it every month.

My Other Party Rules: Just Enjoy!!!!!

And, I have NO resolutions this year, coz I'm going to live it up the way I want!! Life is too short to restrain yourself!




One Life it is!!

Hope this year works out just the way I want it, or may be even better than that, God always has better plans... :) Ciao...
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!