Thursday 30 August 2012

Getting started!!

This is where all our lives change, mine did, and it does, everyday!!
There's always that first time when you're scared of laying down the first step, or taking one off the road. that tiny nanosecond when you heart beats hard and you're not sure of how it's going to end, or fear if it's ever going to start as expected. Things seem to be very simple and easy once done, but before that it's a heavy rush of adrenaline!!


Those little things and I'm now with lots of brand new experiences and lots to share....
When I imagine how I felt just before writing this down, I find it really funny, but it's not, it's fun, and now I'm looking forward to work on this in future!!
Hope you get to read interesting things in here...
Click on the image to read about the interview and more!